Thursday, May 13, 2010

G-G-G-Going to Shiba ! The adventure continues



I even found the Tokyo University of Science on my way back...



Then I got back to the Hotel and we headed out for today's new adventure...




You have to understand, not only was I excited to be there because I had imagined myself going there a gazillion times but actually being! there felt like a personal accomplishment.
Besides, I'd seen it hundreds of times in one of my favorite series (Air Gear), so just seeing it there was making me even more attracted to this place. But I didn't jump from the top though (as seen in AG), I'm not that crazy and! I don't have my ATs with me :P

We didn't get to the top because just going there (in Shiba) took a lot of subway transfers (lots of money) and just to get to the main observatory is 800 yen, which is located at 150 m above ground level, 600 extra yen if you want to head to the special observatory, which is located at 250 m above ground level. The tower itself is 333 m high. But we get to have a very good look at the metropolis from the main observatory.





Yeah I know, the view is amazing !! Irl it's a thousand times better (trust me).





(video failed to upload)



Did I mention it is possible to see the famous Tokyo Bridge from up there ?



And the view of the ground from 150 m high is thrilling (and frightening):



Then we went back down and I gazed a little bit more at the tower before leaving.





Gorgeous isn't she?

Well I'm off for tonight.
Good bye folks.

7 comments:

  1. TOKYOOO TOOWEERR!!!!! Ohh shiitt :)Fucking awesome, sont ou tes roller blades?? Malaadee!

    Loll voir que Mack joue a WOW au japon!

    J'VEUX DES PHOTOS DE TOI AVEC DES JAPANESES ARRRGGHHHH!!

    Joyeux Noel :)
    -Dom-

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGG!!!! it's THE tower! THE tower!! dans AG, bleach, sakura! trop awesome!

    mack jouais a wow....duuuudeeee c vraiment pas la place!

    j'aime ca te voir dans les viddeo continu comme ca, jveux voir mack aussi!

    Norm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tokyo tower !!

    Mais dude ... cétait pas toi qui avait fucking peur des hauteurs ? Comment ta faite pour monter en haut et être a l'aise avec tout ca XD ?

    Anyways ca lair d'être un dream come true pour toi :P

    Keep enjoying ^-^

    [Clau]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. g pas peur des hauteurs si c safe ou si ya de l'eau en dessous (tokyo tower, c safe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.... w.o.w...................
    Je peux pas croire que quelqu'un peut jouer a wow dans un trip au Japan!!

    Anyways, j'ai toujours pas de photo de toi avec des japaneses. Va faloir que tu fasses un peu d'effort :P.

    Pis vraiment nice les photos de tokyo tower.

    -seb-

    ReplyDelete