Thursday, May 6, 2010

Morning Everyone

It's currently 6h am here in Tokyo.

I fixed the camera problem so I shall upload the videos at once:
-Narita Station and Hotel Room (for dwarfs)




Turns out the conditioner is fine. Although it's not that fresh, it still makes a huge difference from the actual temperature here (which is around 28 degrees). The futon is so comfortable but the mattress....

So that's about it.
I'll post again shortly.
Take care everyone.

PS: the other video can't upload for some reason... I'll keep trying but can't promise anything

3 comments:

  1. Dave, next time you'll get to film, show yourself, don't just speak behind the camera, describing all what you see. But so far, that video rocks haha even tho it's only a train station hahahaha!

    So don't forget, next time, you guys should speak to us in front of the camera :) I wanna see your little faces :)

    Ja-ne!

    -Dom-

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if the video not much, I love it! why? because it is JAPAN!!!!

    but yeah dom's right. show you pretty face and talk to us, let us know what you're thinking at the moment.

    Shiikan!

    Norm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, as I just told you. J'ai déjà hâte que tu reviennes pour me raconter tes péripéties. :)

    Have fun, it's a once in a lifetime experience...jdis pas que tu vas pas y retourner mais, it's your first time ever.

    :) :) :) :) I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete